Mönchengladbach: Borussia Stadium tour
- Ride your segway through the Nordpark
- Discover the secrets of the Borussia Stadium
- Explore the stadium's from a different perspective
The best tour for all football fans and a great landscape tour for non-footballers!
The tour starts from the Nordpark towards the Hardter forest. We will give a look to this wonderful park before heading to the homeland of football which is located inside the park. We will take a look at the Sparkassenpark Mönchengladbach, which is not only a sports stadium, but has also become a popular stage for world stars like Elton John, Simply Red or David Garrett. And then, the Borussia Stadium will open its doors for you!
You will be able to give a good look behind the scenes of the world of football: you will see the press room, the players' cabins and the showers. You will be able to walk through the player's tunnel and discover the stadium atmosphere from a different perspective, take a close look at the coaching bench, the northern curve, the camera balcony, the presidential box and the business lounge - and of course take lots of pictures......who knows, maybe you will even bump into a player?
- Four hours tour with guide
- Entrance to the stadium
- Instructions before departure
- Helmet rental
Stadium Parking lot P1, Borussiapark, 41179 Mönchengladbach, Deutschland
- At the beginning of the tour you will get extensive instructions by a segway expert so that you feel safe and in control of the vehicle
- This tour needs a minimum of 4 people to run
- It is mandatory to wear a helmet at all times. Helmet can be provided upon request (2 euros fee) directly on location. You can bring your own helmet
- If a tour is cancelled for safety reason your coupon remains valid, we will reschedule a new tour
- You take part in all tours at your own risk. Parents are responsible for their children
- Driving und influence of alcohol or other drugs is strictly prohibited
- For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0211 97179057
- Sundays at 10 am
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
What comes to your mind when you think of Berlin?That’s right, it’s the Berlin Wall! The remains of ...
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...