Priority entrance tickets to Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- UNESCO world heritage site
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional site, surrounded by the moving sands and the tides that run in at the speed of a galloping horse. The medieval village built up on the island is crowned by a beautiful fortified Abbey dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. The whole site is classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site and it hasn’t changed much since the Middle Ages.
Benedictine monks started building an abbey here in the 10th century. The heroic resistance of the Mount to English attacks during the Hundred Years’ War made it a symbol of French national identity. Monks left the abbey in 1790, and it was listed as a historic monument in 1874. The whole site has been returned to its former glory thanks to on-going restoration work. You will discover the cloister, the gardens and a breathtaking view on the bay.
- Priority entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
L'Abbaye, 50170 Le Mont-Saint-Michel, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of Mont Saint Michel Abbaye.
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- The ticket is not dated and use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
De l'entrée du village médiéval, vous monterez jusqu'à la célèbre Abbaye du Mont Saint-Michel. Sur l...
LE RÊVE DE NOS MONTAGNES Après le succès de la fresque vivante “Parfums d’Arménie”, ce nouveau spect...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Originaire d'Edmonton (Canada), c'est à Montréal que Peter Sagar a commencé à enregistrer son projet...
Une découverte : entre l’infiniment grand et l’infiniment petit se nichait l’infiniment drôle !Du co...
SAMEDI 24 NOVEMBRE 2018 (13-17ans) TEENS PARTY® vous présente BLACK & WHITE!!! Jouez le jeu, tout de...