Priority entrance tickets to Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- UNESCO world heritage site
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional site, surrounded by the moving sands and the tides that run in at the speed of a galloping horse. The medieval village built up on the island is crowned by a beautiful fortified Abbey dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. The whole site is classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site and it hasn’t changed much since the Middle Ages.
Benedictine monks started building an abbey here in the 10th century. The heroic resistance of the Mount to English attacks during the Hundred Years’ War made it a symbol of French national identity. Monks left the abbey in 1790, and it was listed as a historic monument in 1874. The whole site has been returned to its former glory thanks to on-going restoration work. You will discover the cloister, the gardens and a breathtaking view on the bay.
- Priority entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
L'Abbaye, 50170 Le Mont-Saint-Michel, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of Mont Saint Michel Abbaye.
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Tickets are valid until 13th February 2020
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- Free entry: The monument is free on the Saturdays and Sundays of the "European Heritage Days" which are organised on the 3rd weekend of September ; the 1st Sunday of the month (from 1 January to 31 March and from 1 November to 31 December).
Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
Follow your private guide and listen what the old stones have to tell and if you have children your ...
As they discover the numerous exhibition spaces at the Mémorial de Caen Museum, visitors take a jour...
In this guided tour, you will visit the American cemetery with a local guide and learn about the his...
Come and visit a museum in the heart of Falaise dedicated to the lives and survival of civilians dur...
With this Normandy battlefield tour, you will discover on a full day the key beaches, sites and muse...
During this half-day tour, you will have the opportunity to visit all the most significant US battle...
During this half-day shared tour in Normandy, you will follow the footsteps of the British troops th...
Enjoy an half-day tour and discover the stories of the Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day. A...
This tour takes you away from the crowded Normandy tourist sites and into the true traditions of the...
With this full-day D-day excursion, you will get a complete historical insight of Canadian battles d...