Pisa half-day morning tour from Montecatini
- Guided visit of Pisa with entrance to the Cathedral
- Guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- See the Cathedral and the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery
- Experience the most visited cities in Tuscany
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli is among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town centre with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean.
Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the Scuola Normale Superiore. An authorised city guide will accompany you in the visit of the interior of the Cathedral and the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. At the end of the tour you will also have free time to wonder in the square and take plenty of pictures
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Please note, from 16th November: Portuguese language is available with minimum 2 passengers; Italian French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- In case the minimum is not met the tour is guaranteed in English (or Spanish).
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 9.15am
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Depart in early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. Have free time in Florence befor...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Presso il Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe a Montecatini Terme (Pistoia) potrete rilassarvi e rigener...
Grotta Giusti, la grotta termale più grande d’Europa, è una cavità millenaria, intatta e meraviglios...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...