DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Visit the Heart of Florence with an Expert Guide
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
- Professional and friendly guide
- Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city
WHAT TO EXPECT
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance?
An excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the amazing Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise”. Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history, thanks to the professionalism of our expert guides.
- Free shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Guided walking tour of Florence
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Take the shuttle from Montecatini to Florence Santa Maria Novella tain station. Meeting point: My Tour Office in Florence, Via Cavour, 21 Red.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants. Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- 10:30am: shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (Check point Bus, near the train station) to Florence train station
- Meeting point: My Tour Office in Florence, Via Cavour, 21RED
- Departure time: 12:00 pm
- Return point: Florence, Via Cavour 26/28 Red
- Return time: around 01:30 pm
- 8:30 pm: shuttle from Florence inside Santa Maria Novella train station (in front of the pharmacy) to Montecatini, Piazza Italia (Check point Bus, near the train station)
Child 0-14 years old: free
Montecatini Terme: discover all activities