Montepulciano full-day wine tour with lunch
- Experience a tour and wine tasting in a historic wine cellar, one of the oldest and famous of the Brunello area
- Visit a small family-run niche boutique winery focused on quality
- Enjoy a light lunch at a historic winery in downtown Montepulciano
This Montepulciano and Montalcino wine tour celebrates the wine and food of these two regions, offering an authentic experience to create an unforgettable vacation. With 3 visits to the best wineries in the area, this is a tour for the wine lover, foodie and travel enthusiast at heart, those who desire a comfortable but authentic look into the lives and culture of Tuscany.
The climate and geological features of the Montepulciano region in Tuscany make for some of the best soil for growing world-class grapes to be made into wine all which is exactly why there are so very many Montepulciano wine tours operating in this region.
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Free wifi on board
- Visit to 3 wineries with wine tasting
- Breathtaking views of the Italian countryside, ancient monasteries and small villages
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel
- English speaking Driver for the full day
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Florence, Siena, Chianti Area
- Max 8 people per group
- Traveling time: 2 hours
- Every day
- At 9.00am
- All year round. Rain or shine
Just outside the center of Montepulciano stands the Church of San Biagio, a work of rare beauty, als...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Montepul...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Dedicate an entire day to wine thanks to this 6-hour experience in Montepulciano. A guide will accom...
Guided by local housewives, you will undertake a local cooking course, preparing simple and at the s...