Tuscan cooking class in Montepulciano
- Enjoy a traditional cooking class in authentic Tuscan style, with the help of local people
- Learn how to prepare bruschetta and croutons, pici pasta and a homemade dessert
- Taste your delicious creations paired with a glass of local wine
Guided by local housewives, you will undertake a local cooking course, preparing simple and at the same time tasty dishes of the Tuscan tradition. All ingredients for the course will be selected according to seasonality and focusing on zero-miles productions.
First of all, you will prepare various types of bruschetta and croutons: topped with tomato and basil, just with Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, etc. Then, continue mixing water and flour to make the pici, famous Sienese handmade pasta; move on preparing the sauce and finish your menu with a delicious homemade dessert. Throughout the class, a glass of wine will always be present.
After the cooking class, the only remaining thing to do will be to taste your creations, paired with local wines.
- 10% discount for food at La Bottega – Montepulciano / La Bottega – Trequanda
- Tuscan cooking class
- Lunch or dinner with a glass of wine
- “Valdichiana Living” Apron
- Transfer service
Piazza Grande n. 7, Montepulciano
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
Every day at 11.00am and 5.00pm
Just outside the center of Montepulciano stands the Church of San Biagio, a work of rare beauty, als...
This Montepulciano and Montalcino wine tour celebrates the wine and food of these two regions, offer...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Montepul...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Dedicate an entire day to wine thanks to this 6-hour experience in Montepulciano. A guide will accom...