87th floor observation deck tickets in downtown Moscow
- Admire Russia's capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe
- Capture amazing panoramic photos of Moscow from the 87th floor
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO complex's viewing platform, the Imperial tower - standing at 354 meters tall!
Take a quick elevator ride, less than a minute, to reach the inclosed Smoticity platform on the 58th floor. Then you can climb even higher to the 87th floor's open air observation deck to find all of Moscow spread out before you. Spot the Moscow river, the Russian government, Stalin's skyscrapers, Victory Park and the Luzhniki Stadium.
This sky deck is absolutely safe and is equipped with monoculars, photo booth and telescope. In windy and rainy days visitors are provided with warm wraps and raincoats for free, but don't not forget to return these to the manager.
Enjoy the unique opportunity to capture amazing panoramic photos of Moscow from the 87th floor sky deck.
- Entrance fee
- Fees for monoculars, photobooth and telescope
- Children (aged 7-12)
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 2, Moskva, Russia, 123100
Meet your group at Afimoll shopping center (АФИМОЛЛ), near the fountain.
- Tour includes a brief introduction in Russian, but sights can be enjoyed by all language speakers
- Ticket is only valid for specified time, in 30 minute intervals
- Please note that amount of wraps and raincoats is limited
- Visitors must adhere to a dress code — no sports wear, shorts or flip-flops
- You can not take big bags, baggage and large backpacks
- The attraction does not have a cloak-room to store your belongings
- Food and drinks are not allowed
- Children under 7 years old are not allowed to this attraction
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily, every hour from 10.00am to 11.00pm
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your ticket time
Take in all the sights as you cruise through the heart of Moscow and walk along the upper deck to ca...
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting to...
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people," declared one of...
For more than 70 years Moscow was the capital of the immense Soviet empire. The streets of the city ...
The Kremlin is the heart of Moscow, it has always been associated with the Russian government. The K...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city...
The Hermitage Theater welcomes you for an enchanting performance of the classic Russian ballet Swan ...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...