87th floor observation deck tickets in downtown Moscow
- Admire Russia's capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe
- Capture amazing panoramic photos of Moscow from the 87th floor
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO complex's viewing platform, the Imperial tower - standing at 354 meters tall!
Take a quick elevator ride, less than a minute, to reach the inclosed Smoticity platform on the 58th floor. Then you can climb even higher to the 87th floor's open air observation deck to find all of Moscow spread out before you. Spot the Moscow river, the Russian government, Stalin's skyscrapers, Victory Park and the Luzhniki Stadium.
This sky deck is absolutely safe and is equipped with monoculars, photo booth and telescope. In windy and rainy days visitors are provided with warm wraps and raincoats for free, but don't not forget to return these to the manager.
Enjoy the unique opportunity to capture amazing panoramic photos of Moscow from the 87th floor sky deck.
- Entrance fee
- Fees for monoculars, photobooth and telescope
- Children (aged 7-12)
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 2, Moskva, Russia, 123100
Meet your group at Afimoll shopping center (АФИМОЛЛ), near the fountain.
- Tour includes a brief introduction in Russian, but sights can be enjoyed by all language speakers
- Ticket is only valid for specified time, in 30 minute intervals
- Please note that amount of wraps and raincoats is limited
- Visitors must adhere to a dress code — no sports wear, shorts or flip-flops
- You can not take big bags, baggage and large backpacks
- The attraction does not have a cloak-room to store your belongings
- Food and drinks are not allowed
- Children under 7 years old are not allowed to this attraction
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily, every hour from 10.00am to 11.00pm
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your ticket time
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting to...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....