- Discover off the beaten path quarters of Moscow
- Visit St. John's Hill, an urban sanctuary with a pre-revolutionary spirit
- Ride the famous Annushka tram and see Khokhlovka, home to Russian hipsters and street art
- Stroll Khitrovka, once an unsavory 19th-century neighborhood
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discovering off-the-beaten-path Moscow during the Alsternative Moscow walking tour is one of the best ways to do so.
A short walk from Red Square and St. Basil's cathedral leads you to a neighborhood full of mystery, urban legends and myths. You will get an overview of 19th-century Moscow, take a historic tram ride and hear spine-tingling stories about ghosts, famous criminals and eccentric merchants.
- St. John's Hill, an urban sanctuary with a pre-revolutionary spirit
- Khokhlovka, home to Russian hipsters and street art
- Khitrovka, the unsavory 19th-century neighborhood crawling with criminals, brothels and alcohol in the 19th century
- Zamoskvorechie, characterized by beautiful streets and lanes replete with legends and love stories
- A ride on the Annushka tram
- Tram ticket
- Guided tour
Pamyatnik Svyatym Ravnoapostolnym Kirillu I Mefodiyu, Moskva, Russia, 101000
Take the purple or orange metro line to Kitay Gorod. Take the escalator (not the stairs). Your guide will meet you in front of the monument to Cyril and Methodius in the center of the Slavyanskaya Square.
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
This ticket gives you a chance to enjoy the great collection of the Armoury Chamber on your selected...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
This Moscow bicycle tour pays special attention to former manufacturing buildings now adapted into l...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...