Old Arbat Street private tour in Moscow
- Visit The Arbat Street in Moscow and admire its historical buildings and monuments
- Let your private guide show you the most interesting places in the area
- Learn about the history of Moscow
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Today it is a lively serpentine stripe with numerous cafés, shops and tourists from all over the world.
Old Arbat is not a typical Moscow street, but with its historical buildings and monuments it is like Moscow in miniature. It gives you a perfect reflection of the entire course of Moscow’s history. You can learn about the ups and downs, that the “golden domed” capital has gone through. Old Arbat is in other words a living history of Russia.
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pick-up (if the hotel is in the city center)
- Transport fees
Guide will pick you up from your hotel. Please fill in your hotel details at the time of booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- This is a private tour for groups of 1-5 people
- Tour runs daily
- Every hour from 8.00am to 9.00pm
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting to...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....