Bombay by dusk
- Experience the energetic nightlife of Mumbai
- Visit the iconic heritage buildings in lights
- Drive down through the Queen’s necklace of Mumbai: The Marine Drive
- See the other side of Mumbai with an English Speaking Guide
Mumbai is a city that stays awake long after the rest of India has gone to bed. No matter what time of night you venture out, you will find many people on the streets and roads. On this tour, experience the magic of Mumbai after dark on a 3 to 4-hour sightseeing tour at night. Drive by air-conditioned car through the city center to see illuminated attractions such as the monumental arch of the Gateway of India. Get impressive views of the Victoria Terminus (Marine Drive) where wealthy Parsis built Art Deco buildings. Hear fascinating facts and get insider tips on where to visit in the bustling capital from your expert guide before enjoying a convenient drop-off at your hotel.
- English speaking professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private AC car
- Tea and biscuits
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Minimum of two people per booking required
- You will be asked your hotel name and address for pick-up at purchase
- Every day at 5.00pm and 6.00pm
Dharavi Slum in Mumbai is one of the most vibrant centers for extreme entrepreneurship on our planet...
Mumbai hosts a large number of museums and galleries, and on this tour, you will visit the 3 most im...
Relive history as you find traces of a long-lost civilization and rediscover the charm and grandeurs...
Dubbed the most romantic city in India, this three-day tour of Udaipur is sure to make you fall head...
This history-rich two-day tour is an exploration of the most important city in Punjab – Amritsar. An...
The Golden Triangle tour packs in a trio of India's stellar cities as its stars. From colourful Jaip...