Berchtesgaden and Eagle’s Nest Day Tour from Munich
- Discover views of the German Alpine Road in the picturesque town of Berchtesgaden.
- Have your breath taken away by the views of the Bavarian Alps.
- Visit the NS-Documentation Center, memorial site to victims of the Nazi party in World War II.
- Visit the Eagle’s Nest, Adolf Hitler’s infamous mountaintop estate.
After a scenic drive along the German Alpine Road through impressive valleys, this tour will take you to Berchtesgaden. Once up on the Obersalzberg Mountain, you have the chance to visit the NS-Documentation Center. A special bus and an elevator tunneled straight through the rocky mountain will then bring you to the Eagle‘s Nest, built by the Nazi party for Hitler‘s 50th birthday.
08.30am: Departure from Munich
10.30am: Arrival at Obersalzberg - Special bus and elevator up to the Eagle’s Nest and down again
12.30pm: Departure at Obersalzberg
01.00pm: Arrival at Grafenhöhe Restaurant and time for lunch
02.15pm: Departure from Grafenhöhe Restaurant
02.45pm: Arrival at the Documentation Center and time to visit
04.00pm: Departure from the Documentation Center
06.00pm: Arrival back in Munich
Note: In the event of bad weather conditions such as snow, ice or fog, the tour will take you to the famous Berchtesgaden salt mine instead of the Eagle's Nest.
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fee to NS-Documentation Center (optional)
- Admission fee for special bus and elevator (€ 17.50)
- Optional gratuities
- Children: 0 – 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduce
- Students and yound people 15-26 years old: reduced
Mannlsteig, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Germany
Departure point: Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich.
Important Note: due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport or a EU residency ID-Card with them before and during the tour.
Departures: Every Monday and Friday at 8.30 AM (from 01.04. to 31.10.)
Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....