Discover Munich tour
- See the historic center in a super fast city tour
- Learn the most important facts about the city's history
- See really different faces of the city
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the city.
This overview of the historic center gives you a perfect orientation. But your guide not only offers a lot of concise informations, he or she also entertains you with humor. The history that will be told to you embraces all chapters of Munich's destiny: from the most tragic to the most amazing or memorable. You'll meet Munich is a city of many identities and things to do.
The highlights you will see on your city tour are:
- Marienplatz & Glockenspiel
- Viktualien Market
- Royal Residence
- Opera House
- 2.5-hour guided tour through the historic center of Munich
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure
- January - March: Saturday and Sunday at 10.15am
- April - December: every day 10.15am
- No tours on December 24th and 25th
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Join this combination bus and walking tour of the historically significant locations that were instr...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
Explore the highlights of Munich before continuing to the Bavaria Filmstadt for a behind the scenes ...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...
Munich – often called the "Beer Capital of the World" is a city teeming with beer halls and beer gar...