Discover Munich tour
- See the historic center in a super fast city tour
- Learn the most important facts about the city's history
- See really different faces of the city
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the city.
This overview of the historic center gives you a perfect orientation. But your guide not only offers a lot of concise informations, he or she also entertains you with humor. The history that will be told to you embraces all chapters of Munich's destiny: from the most tragic to the most amazing or memorable. You'll meet Munich is a city of many identities and things to do.
The highlights you will see on your city tour are:
- Marienplatz & Glockenspiel
- Viktualien Market
- Royal Residence
- Opera House
- 2.5-hour guided tour through the historic center of Munich
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure
- November - December 2018: every day at 10.15am
- No tours on December 24th and 25th
- January - March 2019: Saturday and Sunday at 10.15am
- April - December 2019: every day at 10.15am and 2:30pm
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! ...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang ...
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
Neuschwanstein is probably one of the most famous castels in the world. Considered as the 8th wonder...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is o...
Im SEA LIFE München gibt es viel zu entdecken. Seit mehr als 10 Jahren begeistert das Großaquarium S...
Unsere Radtour führt uns zu Überbleibseln der Haidhauser Brauereien und Lehmabbaugebieten. Wir tauch...