Dolphin watching boat tour from Muscat
- Discover the Sea of Oman and the rich population of dolphins that inhabit it
- Enjoy a coastal tour before heading to the crystal clear waters of Bandar Khayran
- Bask in the sun one of the relaxing beaches
You don’t have to travel far from land to find yourself surrounded by countless dolphins dancing in the waters around your boat. The Sea Of Oman is heavily populated with a variety of dolphins and an early morning boat trip is an excellent way to experience them at close quarters. Leaving from Marina Bandar Al Rowdha, your boat captain will take you to the other boats at sea and give you the very best chance of finding these friendly fish.
Once you have enjoyed watching the dolphins you can come back to land or extend your day on the water. For those who would like to see Oman from the sea, enjoy a quick coastal tour before heading to the flat, crystal clear waters of Bandar Khayran for snorkelling and swimming. Or enjoy a picnic lunch and you can spend the rest of the day exploring or simply relaxing on one of the beaches.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your hotel
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked up from your hotel in Muscat, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up: 7.00am; 9.00am
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
The coast of Oman is blessed with a variety of dolphins and whales, which consist of about 21 differ...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...