Half-day Muscat city tour
- Discover the beautiful city of Muscat
- Enjoy the magnificent Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Discover the scented Muttrah souk with its myriad spices and Al Alam Palace
- Visit Bait Al Zubair Museum
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonderful Muscat. The city blends ancient and modern and spreads out facing the beautiful sea on one side and surrounded by magnificent mountains on the other. Notwithstanding the modernization of the last decades, the city remains strongly attached to its past and culture. You will first drive through the Ministries area where you will see the modern buildings mixed with ancient Islamic architecture features. Next stop will be at the magnificent Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, you will be amazed by the view of the intricate mosque built from Indian sandstone. Following you will walk around the narrow alleys of Muttrah souk discovering the exotic spices, aromatic coffee beans and fine household goods. Afterward, the to Bait Al Zubair Museum will take place, and you will learn about Omani history and culture. There will be a quick photo stop at Al Alam Palace by the twin Portuguese forts of Mirani and Jalali.
- Pick-up service
- Multiple language audioguide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Bait Al Zubair Museum entrance
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide your hotel information when booking.
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat
- Pick-up will be 15 minutes to 1 hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to pick-up time in your hotel lobby
- Prices may change depending on peak season: please refer to calendar
- Cancellation is free up to 24 hours from tour start time (local time), after that full charge will apply
- Daily, except Friday
- Tour start time: 9.00am
Hop on a Muscat bus tour to discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman’s...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...