Muscat family-fun tour
- Enjoy a day full of fun in Muscat
- Watch amazing dolphins on a boat trip
- Visit the Children's Museum and discover activities for the whole family
- Have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
Your day starts being picked up at your hotel and transported to the boat which will take you not too far out on a dolphin spotting trip. These dolphins can be very playful and are usually very happy to see spectators! Back on dry land, transportation will take you to the Children's Museum where both you and the family can enjoy some interactive fun which will build up your appetite for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will have three hours in one of Muscats top shopping centers where the children can play in the dedicated Play Zones whilst the adults enjoy some well-earned shopping time.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked up from your hotel in Muscat, please provide the hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Shared tour
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your booking request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Hotel pick-up: 7.00am
- Hotel drop-off: 2.00pm
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Verlaat de haven van Mina Qaboos om de stad Muscat te bezoeken. Bezoek de grootste moskee in Oman, e...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Rijd met 4x4-voertuigen om de weelderige boerderij te zien, bekijk de zwervende kamelen terwijl je o...
Ontspan op de traditionele dhow-boot en geniet van een rustige cruise door de glinsterende wateren v...
Wadi Bani Awf staat bekend als een van de meest fantastische toeristische locaties rond Muscat. Wadi...