- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the splendid Muscat coast
- Discover the changing colors of the sky as the sun sets
- Capture picture perfect views of Old Town Muscat
Why not end your day with a relaxing cruise along the splendid Muscat coast, seeing many of the sights from a different angle whilst contemplating the magnificent vistas with a drink or dinner. For your voyage, you can ride on a traditional fishing dhow. On this 2-hour cruise through unspoiled seas, explanations and tourist guide are superfluous so you will be able to just relax and enjoy. As you gaze out across the sea, you'll marvel at the changing colors of the sky and the horizon emblazoned in shades of fiery gold, red and pink. Then, just as the sun sets, you'll sail along the shoreline near the Muscat coast, where the delicate mix of hues painting the city give you the chance to photograph the Old Town glistening in dramatic color.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked-up from your hotel, please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up: 3.00pm-3.30pm
- Drop-off time: 6pm-6.30pm
- Times vary according to the season. You will get a time confirmation once you make the booking
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
This full-day tour of contrasts starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...