Muscat sunset dhow cruise
- Cruise around the coast of Muscat for panoramic views
- Hop aboard a traditional dhow boat
- Get a unique perspective of the city's landmarks lit by the colors of the setting sun
Your sunset dhow cruise will provide you with a panoramic view of the Muscat coast. This trip will take you all along the beautiful promenade of Muscat and give you ample opportunities to film some of the landmarks of the city as you pass the port, Al Bustan Palace Hotel and the Al Aalam Palace with its twin Portuguese forts.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Soft drinks
- Food and beverages unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
You will be picked up from your hotel or desired location. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates Mondays and Thursday-Saturday at 4.00pm
You will drive straight to Nizwa where you will visit the Fort and the Souq. Once you have a taste o...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...