Muscat sunset dhow cruise
- Cruise around the coast of Muscat sinking in the magnificent panoramic views
- Hop onboard a traditional dhow boat
- Enjoy a unique perspective of the city's landmarks lit by the colors of the golden hour sunset
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman. You will have the mesmerizing view of Muscat cityscape enlightened by the red sun at golden hour. You will also take a glimpse at Muscat charming promenade and landmarks passing by the port, the iconic Al Bustan Palace Hotel and Al Aalam Palace with its twin Portuguese forts. This trip will take you all along the beautiful promenade of Muscat and give you ample opportunities to film some of the landmarks of the city as you pass the port, Al Bustan Palace Hotel and the Al Aalam Palace with its twin Portuguese forts.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Soft drinks
- Food and alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide your hotel information when booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 72 hours prior tour start time, local time. After that you full charge will apply
Daily at 4.00pm.
Hop on a Muscat bus tour to discover the fascinating history and traditional Arabian charm of Oman’s...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...