Private full-day Bimah Sinkhole, Tiwi Beach and Wadi tour
- Pass through the villages of Dahab and Finns
- Visit Wadi Shab and the coastal village of Tiwi
- See the township of Quriyat and the fish market
- Take a dip in the pools and relax
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole. Your tour will allow time for you to swim in the sparkling waters. Once you are refreshed, continue traveling through the villages of Dahab and Finns, then see Wadi Shab, the coastal village of Tiwi that means 'gorge between cliffs'. Your guide will take you for a visually breathtaking, easy walk through the Wadi. Next, stop for a lunch organized in a picnic style. On your return trip you can stop at the township of Quriyat and visit the Fish Souk located on the edge of the expansive harbor. After you are refreshed you will visit the coastal village of Tiwi before commencing your return journey.
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Personal expenses
You will have a pick-up service from your Muscat hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- If you choose the tour in another language, please indicate your preferred language when you make your booking
- Available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time well be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily at 8.30am
Guiderai dritto verso Nizwa dove visiterai il Forte e il Souq. Una volta che avrai assaporato la vec...
Lascia il porto di Mina Qaboos per visitare la città di Muscat. Visita la più grande moschea in Oman...
Correndo a sud dalle montagne orientali del Hajjar al Mar Arabico, il Wahiba Sands, descrive un mare...
Ammira il forte rotondo del XVII secolo e il souq famoso per la gioielleria in argento, grande attra...
La costa dell'Oman è benedetta con una varietà di delfini e balene, che consistono in circa 21 speci...
Wadi Bani Awf è conosciuta come una delle località turistiche più fantastiche intorno a Muscat. Wadi...