- Discover the beauty of Muscat
- See the Sultan's palace
- Learn about the history and culture of the city
- Barter at a market like a local
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a religious landmark of Muscat and splendor of unique Islamic architecture. Witness the world’s second largest handmade carpet and huge chandeliers in the main prayer hall. Pass the first opera house of the Arabian Peninsula and admire the fortresses built by the Portuguese, who remained in Muscat for over one hundred and fifty years. See the Sultan's palace from the outside before venturing into the neighborhood of Muttrah, the largest Arabian souk and visiting the wonderful local market where you can learn to barter and make purchases like a local.
- The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque (entrance included)
- The Opera House
- The Portuguese fortresses
- The Sultanate Palace
- The Muttrah district and the market
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- English speaking guide
- Entrances fees if any
- Transportation from and to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Harat A'shamal St, Muscat, Oman
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Operated by: OceanAir Travels
- If the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- To enter the mosque, you must be covered
- For women, legs, shoulders and bare arms must be covered
- T-shirt and long pants for men
- Shoes and comfortable clothing
- Large backpack to carry your purchases
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Drive to visit Grand Mosque which is an architectural marvel and is perhaps the new landmark of the ...
Your sunset dhow cruise will provide you with a panoramic view of the Muscat coast. This trip will t...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
You don’t have to travel far from land to find yourself surrounded by countless dolphins dancing in ...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
This half-day tour starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The main ch...
You will drive straight to Nizwa where you will visit the Fort and the Souq. Once you have a taste o...
This full-day tour starts in the morning with a visit to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The main ch...
Your day starts being picked up at your hotel and transported to the boat which will take you not to...
The tour begins by driving along the magnificent Batinah coastline. You will stop and visit Fish Sou...