Mykonos sunset catamaran cruise
- Join a relaxing sail on a catamaran and enjoy the beautiful view of Mykonos from the sea
- Swim and snorkel as long as you want and indulge in a delicious barbecue
- Soak in the Caldera of Mykonos's amazing atmosphere at the most colorful time of the day
Make the most out of your time in Mykonos and join a relaxing sail on a catamaran. Enjoy the beautiful view as you sail around Mykonos. Swim and snorkel in the blue sea and indulge in a delicious barbecue prepared onboard, unlimited (local wine and water) included. For five hours you'll get to soak in the Caldera of Mykonos's amazing atmosphere at the most colorful time of the day, as you sail around the Hot Springs and the Red and White beach.
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dinner and drinks
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Every day at around 4.00 pm. The exact time will be communicated to you after you've booked.
Delos is today an uninhabited rocky island. But in classical times, it was the ‘Island of the Gods' ...
Known as the ‘Island of the Gods' in ancient times, birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and one of the...
Mykonos – ‘the island of the winds' – features quaint cobblestone towns, slices of golden beaches an...
It's all happening at Paradise Beach. This gorgeous strand in the south of the island is famed for i...
Have you ever pictured yourself experiencing the quintessential Greek Isle moment: relaxing on the b...
Starting from Platys Gialos, enjoy a journey along the coast, approaching Psarrou and Ornos beaches;...