Shore Excursion: Mykonos panoramic tour and typical food tasting
- Relax on beautiful and quiet beaches
- Discover the typical village of Ano Mera
- Visit the old town of Mykonos
- Enjoy a tastefull degustation
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteries.
- Cross the island to admire the views. Panoramic views of beaches
- Visit the village of Ano Mera and gruff Orthodox priests in the monastery enclosure
- Guided tour in the old town of Mykonos and its streets washed by lime immaculate houses
- Have a good time in Kalafatis and Agia Anna’beaches
- A typical tavern to taste local food
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- The sequence of the visit may change in order the avoid the crowds
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- Picture of greek food by George Ruiz
- Cover picture by Ion Androustsopoulos
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Set sail from the port of Mykonos towards Delos, where, with our guide you will visit the ruins of t...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
From the entrance of Nymfaio, we will welcome you with open arms. Join us on a scenic walk through t...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...