Shore excursion: the ancient Delos from Mykonos guided tour
- Explore the mythic city of Delos, considered as Appollo’s birth place
- Discover archeologic sites
- Enjoy the amazing landscape
- Learn about history and mythology with an expert guide
Set sail from the port of Mykonos towards Delos, where, with our guide you will visit the ruins of the ancient city.
Explore the mythic city of Delos, considered as Apollo’s birth place. The greek island, part of the Cyclades archipelago, offers amazings landscapes and history testimonies. You will visit the ancient city and see, among other things, its sanctuary to the god Apollo. Delos is a small island of 3 km², and it’s a paradise for archeology and history lovers.
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteri...
It's all happening at Paradise Beach. This gorgeous strand in the south of the island is famed for i...
Delos is today an uninhabited rocky island. But in classical times, it was the ‘Island of the Gods' ...
From the winding alleys and windmills of Mykonos town to the monastic icons and golden beaches beyon...
This cruise has everything – great scenery, beach time and a helping of medieval history. Everything...
Pick your way along the relaxed 8km route of Imbros Gorge, surrounded by wonderful fauna and the ste...