If you love tea, then this tour is a must for you! Enjoy this Kiembethu Tea Farm tour to learn about the history of Kenya's tea farming Once you arrive, the guide will show you around the fields where you can learn more about the tea cultivation and making process. After that, you will go around the gardens to see the forest and its inhabitant, the friendly Colobus monkey. The tour ends with a nice lunch and you will be finally dropped off back at your hotel.
Kiembethu Tea Farm tour from Nairobi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn more about the tea cultivation and making process
- Enjoy this Kiembethu Tea Farm tour
- Spot a Colobus monkey in the forest close to the farm
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Children (age 4-11)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.