Napa Valley Wine Train Legacy tour
- Taste some of the most delicious Napa wines, including fine vintages
- Tour three, family-run wineries and learn about the legacy of the people behind them
- Indulge in a gourmet, four-course meal while riding in a luxurious train car
Begin your day with an exquisite, filling breakfast in a 20th-century Pullman railcar before your Wine Train Legacy tour. A private tour awaits you at the first stop, the Robert Mondavi Winery. Taste some of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon wines in the world, as well as Mondavi's signature Fumé Blanc. Enjoy lunch back on-board before entering the iconic Charles Krug for a private tour at Napa Valley's oldest winery. Step inside the gorgeous Redwood Cellar and hear about the fascinating history of the Mondavi and Krug families.
Fuel up for the next (and last) winery, and indulge in your third course on the train while passing the breathtaking landscapes. Enter the V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena, located in the heart of Napa Valley, and learn about the notable family running this award-winning winery. Finally, enjoy a sweet, yet savory dessert back on-board as you head back to Napa.
- Round-trip transportation on the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Four-course meal
- One-hour tours and tastings at three different wineries
1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, California, 94559 (directions and additional information will be included in your confirmation email)
- Board your train at the Napa Valley Wine Train Station
- Tickets often sell out, so it is recommended to book online in advance
- In the spirit of traditional rail seating, you may share a table with another party
- Participants must be 21+ to participate
- All winery tours require moderate stair climbing and standing for extended periods. Tour provider encourages guests who may have difficulty performing these two activities to consider booking a dining journey instead
- Train departs daily at 10.15am (check-in at 9.45am)
This is not an ordinary Napa Valley wine tour. Go beyond tasting and fully immerse yourself in the N...
Enjoy a 7-hour private wine tour that offers a unique itinerary based on your preferences. You’ll be...
Travel through the lush Napa Valley countryside, and be transported back to the romance and luxury o...
Take in sweeping, panoramic views of the lush Napa Valley landscape inside the most popular dining c...
Your tour begins with a tranquil train journey through the spectacular Napa Valley aboard an intimat...
Your journey will begin in Napa, where you will enjoy a gourmet lunch aboard a Wine Train as you hea...