90-minute Naples Segway city tour
- Choose a 90-minute Segway Tour
- Explore the main sights of Naples riding an amazing Ninebot Segway
- Whizz around the top attractions, covering three time as much ground as you would on foot
- See the best views of the waterfront, Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples
See Naples from a Ninebot Segway perspective! You have the unique opportunity to see the most interesting site in Naples!
If you don't have enough time to enjoy a full-length Segway tour of Naples, then you will love this 90 minutes option.
First, meet your experienced tour leader for a short training session on the Segway. Then once you feel comfortable and confident enough to ride on your own, he will take you through an amazing Segway adventure around the main sights of Naples while the audio guide will provide you with all the relevant information.
Minimize the walking and maximize the sightseeing. Experience riding out in the fresh air, whizzing around top attractions and covering three times as much ground as you would on foot. Glide past the breathless waterfront, with Mount Vesuvius and the Castel dell'Ovo in the background. Enjoy a short break between the trees and the fountains of the Villa Comunale.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops, bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). After crossing the City Hall Square, arrive at the spectacular Maschio Angioino Castle and listen to the legend of Queen Joan. Hop-off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square and enjoy the view of the sea and the islands of the Gulf of Naples.
- Segway training
- Tour Leader
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Via Partenope, 40, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
In front of Borgo Marinari and Castel dell'Ovo
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- The tour is open to all people aged between 16 and 70 years. Participants between 16 and 18 years of age are required to have a legal representative with full responsility
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
- Each participant must be physically self-sufficient
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and date of birth
- Min. 2, Max. 8 people per booking
90 minutes Segway tour:
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.30am, 3.00pm, 4.30pm
See Naples from a Ninebot Segway perspective! You have the unique opportunity to see the most intere...
This Food Tasting Segway Tour is the perfect combination of a small group guided Segway tour, and an...
Discover the city of Naples and its wonders during this walking tour that will take you to the histo...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Visit the historical site of Pompeii, exploring the shops, temples, theatres and luxurious villas th...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Explore Naples with a 24-hour ticket valid for up to 2 routes on this panoramic hop-on hop-off sight...