Discover Capri by boat from Naples
- Full day on the romantic island of Capri
- Admire the famous rocks of Faraglioni with their high stacks & arch
- Enjoy a walking tour of Capri’s scenic cobbled alleyways
- Plenty of free time to explore the island and relax
Discover the beauty of the Sorrento Coast and the island of Capri during this 10-hours tour. Admire the fascinating sea caves around the edge of the island, its colorful harbors, whitewashed line sand and the fascinating Faraglioni rocks formations. End your day with a walking tour of Capri's main town at your leisure.
Few places in the world have a fantasy of myth and nature as Capri. After departing from Naples, relax on the approximately 1-hour drive around the Gulf of Naples to Sorrento, where a pleasant boat trip along Sorrento Coast will take you to the island. Here you can freely explore and discover Capri, walking aimlessly in the alleys of the center, reliving ancient times among the archaeological finds of Villa Jovis and a hike to Monte Solaro.
Then the wonderful view by boat around the island, after the Salto di Tiberio you see the Faraglioni. It is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever. Numerous fascinating caves, including the Green Grotto, named for the emerald water reflections.
Among other destinations recommended are the Punta Carena Lighthouse, the second largest in Italy, the Blue Grotto and the Natural Arch. There are several planned stops for swimming and snorkeling. Port of Marina Grande with a stop of 4/5 hours to explore the island of Capri. After, come aboard and enjoy relaxing and tasting limoncello.
- Drinks (water, soft drink, beer)
- Professional driver
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Pickup at unique meeting point train station of Garibaldi
- Small-group tour of 12 people
- Entrance fees
- City tax in Capri
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Children (ages 3-9): reduced rate
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 3, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
The meeting points for this tour are the following:
- 08.00am in Via Costantinopoli 105, at the entrance of "Bar Alter Ego"
- 08.30am outiside of the main entrance of Starhotel Terminus (Piazza Garibaldi 91, in front of Garibalsi railway station)
Departure from the port of Piano di Sorrento is around 10.30am
- Tour available everyday
- Different meeting points are available - the meeting time depends on the meeting point you choose. Please check the Meeting Point information
- Departure from the port of Piano di Sorrento is around 10.30am
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Underground Naples is the city's most famous and fascinating route. Guides will take you on a journe...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...