Naples Segway city tour
- Choose between a 3-hours or 90 minutes Segway Tour
- Explore the main sights of Naples riding an amazing Ninebot Segway
- Whizz around the top attractions, covering three time as much ground as you would on foot
- See the best views of the waterfront, Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples
See Naples from a Ninebot Segway perspective! You have the unique opportunity to see the most interesting site in Naples!
This tour gives you the option to choose between a 90 minutes or a 3 hours Segway Tour of Naples. If you don't have enough time to enjoy a full-length Segway tour of Naples, then you will love the 90 minutes option. But if time is not a problem for you, don't miss the 3 hrs tour!
First, meet your experienced tour leader for a short training session on the Segway. Then once you feel comfortable and confident enough to ride on your own, he will take you through an amazing Segway adventure around the main sights of Naples while the audio guide will provide you with all the relevant information.
Minimize the walking and maximize the sightseeing. Experience riding out in the fresh air, whizzing around top attractions and covering three times as much ground as you would on foot. Glide past the breathless waterfront, with Mount Vesuvius and the Castel dell'Ovo in the background. Enjoy a short break between the trees and the fountains of the Villa Comunale.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops, bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). After crossing the City Hall Square, arrive at the spectacular Maschio Angioino Castle and listen to the legend of Queen Joan. Hop-off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square and enjoy the view of the sea and the islands of the Gulf of Naples.
- Segway training
- Tour Leader
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Via Partenope, 40, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
In front of Borgo Marinari and Castel dell'Ovo
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- The tour is open to all people aged between 16 and 70 years. Participants between 16 and 18 years of age are required to have a legal representative with full responsility
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
- Each participant must be physically self-sufficient
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and date of birth
- Min. 2, Max. 8 people per booking
90 minutes Segway tour:
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.30am, 3.00pm, 4.30pm
3hrs Segway tour:
- Daily at 10.00am and 3.00pm
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...
serie a: Napoli - Chievo Verona 25-11-2018 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery T...
serie a: Napoli - Torino 17-02-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets ...
serie a: Napoli - Udinese 17-03-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets...
serie a: Napoli - Genoa 07-04-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Tickets w...
serie a: Napoli - Atalanta 20-04-2019 Via Luigi Tansillo, 25, 80125 Napoli NA, Italy Delivery Ticket...