Pompei and Capri small group shore excursion from the port of Naples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, from the Faraglioni rocks and the Natural Arch, to Mount Solaro and the celebrated Blue Grotto.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Sites because it provides a "complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world". As you walk the ancient streets of the city, your guide will explain the history of Pompeii the time of Mt Vesuvius' eruption and the Romans way of living.
- Pick up at the ports of Naples
- Transfer by minivan to Pompeii.
- 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of the Tragic Poet, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Juppiter, Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets.
- Transfer by minivan to the port of Sorrento
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil. Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island. Alternatively, we can arrange a trip to the the blue Grotto and Anacapri.
- Transfer to the port of Naples
- Your guide will escort you to the cruise ship
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name
- Half-day accommodation on the mainland with a modern Mercedes minivan and professional driver (convertible taxi in Capri)
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Guarantee of skipping the long lines
- Hydrofoil tickets (about 40 EUR p.p.)
- Entrance fees (Pompeii 13 EUR p.p. and free under 18; Blue grotto 12.50 EUR p.p.)
- Meals (a touristic lunch is about 15 EUR per person for a fixed menu, but you don't have to stop for lunch)
Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Port of Naples, Cruise Terminal
- Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- This tour is available all year round, but please note that sometimes the island of Capri might not be accessible because of the weather conditions
- Infant seats are available on request (please inform us at the time of booking)
Departure at 08.00am
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...