Pompeii and Vesuvius by boat from Sorrento
- Spend a full-day discovering Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Visit the Archaeological Site of Pompeii with the help of an official guide
- Small-group tour of maximum 12 people
Join our boat and sail along the Sorrento Coast towards the Vesuvian Area for a unique experience.
Pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento. Boarding and departure for the port of Castellammare di Stabia where you’ll be transferred by bus to Pompeii.
Meet your guide and spend 2 hours visiting the ruins of this massive archaeological site. We’ll then move to the nearby “Cellini Gallery” where you’ll visit the corals and cameo’s museum/gallery.
In the early afternoon, we’ll move to Mount Vesuvius where you’ll be able to enjoy unique views over the Bay of Naples.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon with a stop for swimming.
- Boat transportation to and from Castellammare Harbor
- Guided trip of Pompeii and Mt.Vesuvius
- English-speaking guide
- Return transfer from the hotel
- Entrance Fees:
- Entrance into the ruins of Pompeii
- Entrance into the national park of Vesuvius
- Infant (0-2): free
Select your hotel name at the time of booking for arranging the pick-up service.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8.00 am approx.
On your tour you will be offered a genuine experience of the Naples lifestyle, culture and the preci...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The Fontanelle cemetery (in Neapolitan 'O campusanto d' 'and Funtanelle) is an ancient cemetery in t...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...