Pompeii express tour from Naples
- Carefully planned Pompeii express tour that gets you to these world famous ruins and back to Naples in just 3.5 hours
- Exclusive "Skip-the-line access", 2-hour fully-guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- The exclusive opportunity to explore some restored 'Domus'
- A comprehensive tour that includes a guided visit to Pompeii with transportation there and back in time for lunch
The tour will commence at Naples Station where you will be welcomed by your City Wonders local expert guide who will stay with you for the rest of the day, a personalized benefit not available with many other providers. After a short private coach transfer you will reach the world-famous ruins where you will be introduced your official English-speaking Pompeii guide. From there, be enchanted and mystified on a 2-hour guided tour into the past like no other.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating archaeological sites in the world, unparalleled to anything else. A haunting yet magical place where time has been captured for eternity. Through interactive, entertaining and educational commentary, your official expert guide will help you to understand how the Romans lived during those fruitful (and ultimately catastrophic) times while exploring the well-preserved fossils and ruins that have been buried beneath volcanic ash for centuries.
Thanks to our exclusive Pompeii partnership, you will have the unique opportunity of exploring some restored ‘Domus’ (homes of the ancient city’s most influential people), still decorated with frescoes of animals, powerful gods and lush landscapes. After a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will meet an English-speaking driver who will accompany you on the way to back to Naples in time for lunch. The coach will take you to the train station with enough golden hours remaining to enjoy the rest of the day in this bustling Mediterranean city.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fees for Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no larger than 25 pax
- English speaking local guide
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/beverage (not mentioned in the inclusions)
- Children (ages 2-14): reduced Price
- Infants (ages 0-1): free
Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 1115, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Naples Train Station, outside the Starhotel Terminus main entrance, at the corner of Piazza Garibaldi and Corso Arnaldo Lucci
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours.
- This tour ends around 12.30 AM at Naples Train Station
Operating days: Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Meeting time: 08.45am
- Departure time: 09.00am
On your tour you will be offered a genuine experience of the Naples lifestyle, culture and the preci...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
Visit Procida by yourself, with a full day to relax and enjoy free time to explore the island and ta...
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs since t...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...