Private tour of the Amalfi coast from Naples
- Perfect for day trips from Rome with high-speed trains
- Leave the big city noise and relax on the Amalfi Coast
- Stops for panoramic photos, shopping and lunch
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart from the main train station of Naples - perfect if you came up from Rome for the day. Your driver will take you to the highlights of the area, including:
- Positano - a cliffside town with pedestrian roads winding between colorful shops and seaside views
- Fjord of Furore - a peaceful coastal treasure in the town of Praiano
- Amalfi - explore the winding streets and admire Saint Andrew’s Cathedral
- Atrani - a breathtaking view in one of the smallest towns in the area
- Ravello - visit Villa Cimbrone and its famous belvedere, Terrazzo dell'infinito
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls
- Parking and gasoline
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Naples Central Train Station, 80142 Napoli NA
Pick-up at 08.45am at Naples Central Train station. You will meet your driver at the beginning of the track n.19 - he will be holding a sign with your name on it. Drop off at 5.00pm
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, comfortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Pick up at 8.45am (Naples Central Train station)
- Drop off at 5.00pm
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Sorrento Peninsula on this day trip from Naples.You’ll...
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, ...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Departing from Naples, this tour will bring you to a once-bustling Roman town inhabited by more than...
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. In the morning you will...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
In the morning your driver acting as guide for the day will pick you up to begin your drive to Posit...