- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
Pickup at the hotel at about 12.30 am and transportation to Pompeii, where you'll meet your guide. There will be a short lunch break with pizza and a drink before heading to Torre del Greco, from where you will access Vesuvius National Park, 1000 meters above sea level. We will take a break in the parking lot before heading to the summit of the only active volcano in continental Europe. Visit the evocative crater, located 1200 meters above sea level, from where you'll be able to see the Gulf of Naples all the way from Capo Miseno to the tip of Campanella.
- Pickup from your hotel
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- At checkout, you'll be asked to provide your pickup address in Naples
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- The pickup schedule may vary depending on the location of your hotel
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for the trail going up to the volcano crater
- Every day
- Pickup at 10 am
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Learn the art of making real Italian pizza and become a pizzaiolo (pizza-maker) for the day. Enter t...