- Journey through Nashville’s musical history and learn about country music royalty
- Go to the Johnny Cash Museum for a tribute to the late idol
- Take a relaxing break in the city’s Trendy bar and cafe scene
Known as "Music City", Nashville is filled with exciting attractions, famous live entertainment venues, renowned restaurants and interesting specialty shops. From its days as a frontier fort to being christened the "Country Music Capital of the World", Nashville celebrates its culture throughout the city. Take in a show at Opryland, the renowned Ryman Auditorium, the Bluebird Café or at one of the legendary honky-tonks along Broadway like Tootsie's Orchid Lounge. Experience the city's heritage at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Bicentennial Mall State Park and pay homage to the "Man in Black" at the Johnny Cash Museum.
The city's vibrant atmosphere and its Southern hospitality come alive during an Old Town Trolley sightseeing tour. Take this unique journey through time to learn about Nashville's early settlers, influential citizens and country music royalty. During the tour, your conductor provides a fascinating and entertaining narration filled with humor and little known facts about Nashville. You will see local points of interest, architectural landmarks and iconic places that have served as the backdrop for your favorite music videos, movies and television shows.
Nashville is more than just music. It hosts designer stores, hip breweries, artisan wineries and laid-back coffee shops as well as Belmont University and Vanderbilt University that infuse the city with youth, energy and a festive spirit. An Old Town Trolley Tour is the best way to get an introduction to the city that has drawn musicians and music lovers who have stayed for everything that this intriguing community has to offer. Explore shops, restaurants and attractions along the route at your own pace. When you are ready, just hop aboard the next trolley. One comes along every few minutes. Old Town Trolley is an easy, convenient and comfortable way to experience the top sights in Music City.
- Lower Broadway
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Johnny Cash & Goo Goo
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Musicians Hall of Fame
- Farmer's Market
- Marathon Motorworks/Antique Archaeology
- The Parthenon/Centennial Park
- Vanderbilt University
- Hot Chicken
- Belmont Mansion
- Bobby's Idle Hour/ Music Row
- The Gulch
- The Frist Center
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Entrance into sites
- Children 4-12 years
- Children under 4 are free
You may board the trolley at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. The main ticket booth is located at the intersection between 2nd Avenue and Broadway.
- Hop-on hop-off all day long, with tour running every 20-30 minutes
- Reservations are not required
- Old Town Trolley Tour vehicles are Orange and Green
- Some stops are not marked with a sign due to city regulations
- Summer 9.00-5.00pm; Winter 9.00am-4.00pm
- Closed on Fourth of July and New Year’s Eve Day
- Trolleys run until 3.00pm on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special Events may cause delays, detours or delayed opening
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Dag: 4e Ronde - Dag 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Voetgangersbrug, Corona, NY 11368, VSE-T...
US Open - Dag: 3e Ronde - Dag 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Voetgangersbrug, Corona, NY 11368, VS E-...
US Open - Dag: 2e Ronde - Dag 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Voetgangersbrug, Corona, NY 11368, VS E-...
US Open - Avond: 2e Ronde - Avond 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Voetgangersbrug, Corona, NY 11368, V...
Neem je team mee en op een meeslepend culinair avontuur met Mandala Cafe! Sluit je aan bij café-opri...