Airboat adventure tour
- See the swamps and bayous onboard a flat-bottomed airboat
- Learn some fascinating bayou facts from an expert
- See gators leaping out of the water when fed by the guide
- See the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
Hop on a small airboat and join and adventure tour through the wetlands surrounding the town of Jean Lafitte!
On this tour you will:
- enjoy a narrated round-trip transportation from New Orleans
- see alligators, turtles, native birds and a live albino alligator exhibit
- see the marshy bayous and open waterways
- enjoy a fast and thrilling ride on the water
- get commentary from native boat captains
- cruise the fishing community of Jean Lafitte
- ... and more!
- Guided airboat tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Beverages, bottled water, and snacks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel
600 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River) Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River
- Pregnant women and children under 5 years old, people with neck or back problems, physically disabled people, wheelchairs and service dogs (as alligators do swim up close to the airboats) are not allowed on this airboat tour
- Small and large boat options are available
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel are not included
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
This tour is available daily at 9.45am, 12.45am, and 2.00pm
- All tours and cruises depart from the Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
- You will find the Gray Line offices directly behind the JAX Brewery, which is located at 600 Decatur St. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
Hop on "Santa's bus” for a narrated tour to New Orleans’ City Park, one of the ten largest urban par...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...