City of New Orleans jazz sightseeing cruise
- See captivating views of the French Quarter from the ships deck
- Cruise on the fourth largest river in the world
- Upgrade your ticket to include Mardi Gras World
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the Battle of New Orleans and back again to the landing in the. It’s a cruise through time, touched by a timeless magic. On the riverboat you’ll savour the age-old power and majesty of the river in a new spirit of adventure. It’s an experience you’ll find nowhere else in the world.
Meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office on the Toulouse Street Wharf in the historic French Quarter, before boarding the newly remodeled Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS. Receive your complimentary Mardi Gras bead upon boarding.
Enjoy the Captain’s narration, or make your way out to the deck for picturesque views of the shoreline scenery. End your Mardi Gras experience with a celebratory second line parade lead by the house band before guests who purchased the optional Mardi Gras World tour disembark.
With this upgrade, guests will get up close to the artists as they build the floats that will eventually make their way down St. Charles Avenue. Jazz Cruise guests will return to the departure point at the Bienville Street wharf in the French Quarter with plenty of time left to explore the Big Easy!
- Two hour cruise on the Riverboat
- New Orleans jazz band
- Complimentary Mardi Gras beads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuity (optional)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Infants (2-5)
- Children (6-12)
600 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Meet your tour at the Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock, directly behind the JAX Brewery (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River).
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Gift shop and cash bar are available on board, but not included in the cost of this cruise
- Cruise operates daily beginning 1 October 2018
- Cruise departs at 11.30am and 7.00pm
- Cruise plus Mardi Gras World is only available at 11.30am (and 2.30pm during Mardi Gras season)
- During Mardi Gras from 21 January to 15 February an additional tour will run at 2.30pm
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tours start time
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Boat will leave the dock promptly at cruises departure time, please plan accordingly
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
You’ll experience the best that ‘The Big Easy’ has to offer on this super-fun afternoon tour. Enjoy ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...
Explore New Orleans on a fantastic hop-on hop-off bus tour, with a 1 or 3-day pass. The unlimited na...