Hop-on hop-off bus tour of New Orleans
- Take advantage of the 3-day ticket, which includes 2 guided walking tours around the French Quarter & the Garden District
- Enjoy the panoramic views of New Orleans on board of a double-decker bus for one or three days
Explore New Orleans on a fantastic hop-on hop-off bus tour, with a 1 or 3-day pass. The unlimited nature of this double-decker tour means you can hop on and off as much as you want, discovering the city at your own pace. Along the way, you’ll see all the key landmarks, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, The National WWII Museum, the Louisiana Superdome and much more.
Enjoy stunning panoramic views from the open-top deck, taking in the sights of the historical architecture and beautiful greenery. There’s also an onboard audio tour commentary provided in English, adding an extra informative layer to the experience. This sightseeing tour gives you access to 19 stops across New Orleans, so be sure to hop off for a closer look at everything this wonderful city is famous for, including its food and music.
This pass includes a free guided walking tour of Lafayette Cemetery, an enchanting and mysterious location. If you opt for the 3-day pass you will also have access to guided walking tours of the French Quarter and the Garden District, on which you will experience a more intricate and personal taste of the local culture.
- 1 or 3-day hop-on-hop-off bus pass
- Discount booklet
- Onboard commentary
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided tour included with the 1 and 3-day pass
- French Quarter and Garden District guided walking tours included with the 3-day pass
- The Lafayette Cemetery tour is a self-guided tour and starts at the bus stop 12
- The French Quarter tour (available for 3-day ticket holders) is a guided tour, which departs from the bus stop 1 (Main Ticket Office) and runs on a daily basis, every hour from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
- The Garden District tour (available for 3-day ticket holders) is a guided tour, which departs from the bus stop 12 and runs on a daily basis, every hour from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm
- For further info on the bus stops available please refer to this map
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...