New Orleans Segway Tour
- Experience all the highlights New Orleans has to offer on a 3-hour segway tour
- Learn about New Orleans history, music and architecture from a professional guide
On this 3-hour segway tour, glide effortlessly through the timeless streets of the French Quarter discovering the highlights of New Orleans, from the Mighty Mississippi, to the birthplace of Jazz. An expert guides will train you to ride and then escort you around the French Quarter and beyond as you discuss New Orleans history, music, architecture, and food!
Explore the the heart of the city, the French Quarter, with its beautiful historic buildings. This is a cultural hub and the oldest part of town. The Architecture reflects its age and many of the historic buildings on the tour have been at their current locations since the late 1700s
Stand on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River and learn about why the French chose to colonize New Orleans. Enjoy sweeping views of the West Bank and catch a glimpse of a steamship paddling by.
Glide through the legendary Treme Neighborhood, which has always been a cultural incubator for the City of New Orleans and the United States at large. The first city neighborhood established by "free people of color", it helped give rise to jazz and some of its most talented practitioners still live there today.
Enjoy the greenery, fountains and history of the Louis Armstrong Park, the birthplace of Jazz named after one of the city's favorite sons. Glide cheerfully along Bourbon Street and let us show you the other end of Bourbon street where nestled amongst the rows of Creole Cottages we find the favorite hang out of the Pirate Jean Lafitte.
Admire Jackson Square, which used to be the center of the city when the French first settled in New Orleans. Surrounding the Square are some the oldest buildings in the city and in the US. Drop by the Old U.S. Mint which now houses part of the Louisiana State Museum.
- Fully guided tour
- Training Session
- No reduction for children.
- All participants must be at least 12 years old
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult on tour.
Please bring a printed copy of your voucher and meet yout tour at the operator's office, located in the French Quarter directly across from the House of Blues, two blocks off of Canal Street and two blocks off the Mississippi River.
- The tour will begin with a 30-minute orientation session
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Maximum size per group is 8 people
- Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on our Segway tours
- Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given
- All participants must weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds
- 1 January - 11 June at 9.30am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
- 12 June - 10 September at 9.30am and 10.00 am
- 11 September - 31 December at 9.30am, 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for the scheduled tour to fill out necessary paperwork.
Don't miss out on this New Orleans evening Segway tour, where you'll be able to glide around the Fre...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
Hop on "Santa's bus” for a narrated tour to New Orleans’ City Park, one of the ten largest urban par...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...