9-11 guided tour: Memorial and Museum tickets
- See St Paul's Chapel, the FDNY memorial and the Survivor Tree
- Visit the 9/11 Museum on a guided tour with pre-reserved tickets
- Contemplate the memorial pools and One World Trade Center
- Small groups (max 20) for a more personal experience
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This respectful and insightful tour will introduce you to:
- St Paul’s Chapel, where handmade prayers and memorials can still be found
- Brookfield Place (previously known as the World Financial Center) (until 1st of March 2018)
- The Eleven Tears memorial – a touching and personal record (until 1st of March 2018)
- The Winter Garden (until 1st of March 2018)
- Ground Zero and the stunning 9/11 memorial pools
- The New York Fire Department memorial
- The Survivor Tree
- The 9/11 Museum, with salvaged artifacts and personal stories
- Expert local tour guide
- Reserved timed-entry 9/11 Museum tickets (self-guided)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-11)
22 Barclay St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your guide in front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. If you are arriving by taxi: Tell driver to drop you at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street; arriving by subway: 2/3/4/5 Wall St Station; 1/R Rector St Station. The tour will end at the 9/11 memorial and museum on Greenwich Street between Albany Street and Liberty Street
- Please note that from March 1, 2018, the following sites will not be included on the walking tour due to a slight itinerary change: American Express Eleven Tears, Winter Gardens and Brookfield Place.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- The guided tour of local sights lasts for two hours. Museum entry is at 5.00pm and is not guided. An average visit takes approximately two hours
- Tour in English Only
- Please note that visitors will need to pass through airport style security to enter the 9/11 Museum. Certain items are not permitted in the Museum and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. The following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Demonstrations of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Recreational wheeled vehicles
- Soliciting or leafleting
- Third-party commercial activities
- Weapons and explosives
- Meeting time: 2.45pm
- Departure time: 3.00pm
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi onboard while admiring the land...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
You may have seen New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art before, but you've never seen it like this. ...
Blue Man Group will rock your world, blow your mind, and unleash your spirit. Leave your expectation...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ENCOUNTER: OCEAN ODYSSEY is a ground-breaking immersive entertainment experience...
The newly tranformed All Access Tour at Madison Square Garden offers guests an incredible, behind-th...