9-11 Tribute Center tickets with tour
- Hear stories from people who experienced 9/11
- Digital voucher - enter using your phone, leave with memories
- Learn about the effects on the local community
- Projects and exhibitions from locals and the rest of the world
The 9/11 Tribute Center is a space curated by retired firefighters, police officers and surviving family members of the events of 11 September 2001. Your digital voucher includes admission and a tour so that you can hear first-hand accounts. With thoughtfully-composed films, objects, images and personal stories, you’ll hear inspiring stories of resilience and gain a powerful understanding of the challenges and triumphs of overcoming 9/11. Exhibits include:
- World Trade Center Community - film composed of first-hand stories and personal photos from the people who worked there
- The Attacks - a “timeline” of artifacts, stories and images
- Recovery - the valiant rescue and recovery period
- In Memoriam - portraits of victims of the attacks
- Healing - projects for peace, compassion and resiliency from around the world
- The Future - the changing skyline of Lower Manhattan
- Admission to 9/11 Tribute Center
- Walking tour (subject to availability)
Upon arrival, present your digital voucher to the admission desk. Tours are limited and subject to availability. You will be scheduled on the next available tour.
- Tribute Center hours
- Monday-Saturday 10.00am-6.00pm
- Sunday 10.00am-5.00pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Tour times
- Sunday-Friday 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Saturday 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Closed 11 September, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...