Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES is well known for its diverse, ethnic neighborhoods and impressive street art. Historically, the neighborhood hosted immigrants coming off Ellis Island, and in the second half of the 20th century, it evolved into an artists' haven thanks to the counterculture movement of the 1960s. The area quickly exploded with creative expressive graffiti art during this time, depicting what would influence American society in the 21st century.
Alternative New York street art tour in Lower East Side
Availability: Tuesday at 9.00am
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the Lower East Side with your guide
- View impressive murals and beautiful street art
- Learn the history and background of this eclectic neighborhood
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Seniors (ages 65+): reduced
- Students: reduced
205 East Houston Street, New York, NY 10002
Meet your guide in front of Katz’s Delicatessen
What to remember
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Until 31 December 2019
Inside Out Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.