- Take a cruise up the Hudson River
- Hike the trails on Bear Mountain
- Have a good time with an onboard Oktoberfest celebration
- Enjoy the beautiful nature as you hike, bike or paddle around
Take a cruise up the Hudson River enjoying the autumnal sights and the Onboard Oktoberfest, presented by Warsteiner, with German food and beer specials plus some oom-pah music up to Bear Mountain State Park. Hop off the boat there, where you can enjoy the park’s 50+ hiking and biking trails, paddle around the lake, visit the Bear Mountain Zoo, brunch at The Bear Mountain Inn and take in the general splendor of nature and fall weather.
- Roundtrip boat cruise to Bear Mountain
- Onboard wifi
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka bands playing on every cruise
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide included in all trips
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (65 and up)
W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to Circle-Line Sightseeing at Pier 83
- NOTE: there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the boat
- The boat ride itself is approximately 2.5 hours. You will have 3 hours at Bear Mountain to enjoy at your leisure. You will need to be back on board by 3.00pm for the ride back
- First weekend of September through first weekend of November
- Saturday and Sunday
- Departure at 9.00am
- Boarding at 8.30am sharp
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...