Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross it
- View the famous and beautiful NYC Skyline from Brooklyn
- Visit a long-standing chocolate factory
Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and learn more about this internationally-renowned landmark. Along the way you’ll be able to admire captivating views of the Manhattan skyline before reaching Dumbo, a trendy neighborhood in Brooklyn with chic boutiques, tasty pastry shops, pizzerias, stylish art galleries, and scenic waterfront views.
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Children under 4 years old: free
- Children ages 5-11, students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Meet your guide in front of the Tweed courthouse, located between Broadway and Centre streets. The tour ends in Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- April-October, Monday-Saturday 11.00am
- November-March, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 11.00am
- January-February, Wednesday and Saturday, 11.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
- English Tour at 11.00am
- Spanish and Italian Tour at 10.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...