Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour
- Explore the Big Apple on bike with a professional tour guide
- Enjoy the bike rental for 24 hours to explore the city on your own
This fun and informative tour is the best way to experience the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. Knowledgeable guides will lead the way on the East River Greenway to Battery Park, then to City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge. You’ll return on the Manhattan Bridge and check out Chinatown along the way.
- Statue of Liberty
- World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower
- Historic Brooklyn
- New York City skyline
Please note this tour begins and ends at Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport.
- Guided NYC tour
- 24-hour bike rental
- Bicycle lock
- Handlebar bag
- Rear rack for bags/purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 17- 93 South St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Please redeem your voucher at Blazing Saddles, Pier 17 - South Street Seaport.
- If you are not able to return the bicycle before closing time, call the shop and let them know. You can return the next day, but make sure to store the bicycle in a safe place, indoors overnight
- Daily at 11.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...