Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour
- Ride around the Big Apple and discover the city that never sleeps
- Learn all about the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges! Expert, knowledgeable guides will take you along the East River Greenway to Battery Park, then on to City Hall and across the Brooklyn Bridge. Participants will get the chance to bike across the Manhattan Bridge with a stop to explore Chinatown along the way.
Your guide will share educational and entertaining information along the route, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights
- East River
- Manhattan Skyline
- Manhattan Bridge
- Freedom Tower
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 17 at South Street Seaport
- 93 South Street, New York, NY 10038
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 11.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 10.45am
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...
This Brooklyn bar tour begins in one of the city’s most historic bars, for a bottle of beer and a tr...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...