Brooklyn Bridge night photography tour
- Capture beautiful images of the Brooklyn Bridge at night
- Learn about night photography from a local professional photographer
- Improve your understanding of long exposure and white balance
This photography tour takes place at the Brooklyn Bridge at night. Your guide will help you to better understand issues related to taking pictures in low light conditions. You will learn how long exposure works and how white balance affects your image. You will also learn how to take great pictures without using a flash. Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides, and you must bring a tripod. This photography tour is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
- Photography tour at night
- Professional guide
- Tripod and other equipment
Brooklyn Bridge (Start here), Cadman Plaza W, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Meet your guide in Brooklyn. You will receive location details in your confirmation email.
- Please bring a tripod with you
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Monday at 8.30pm
Travel around the Big Apple on double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attractions and ...
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art has been a longstanding institution dedicated solely to American ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...