Brooklyn Bridge walking tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and structures
- Relax as your guide points out the landmarks
- See the Trinity Church, Battery Park and more!
This walking tour will turn you into an expert on New York’s history and a lover of its amazing views. You’ll start in historic South Street Seaport - once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire - and explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time - tour ends at the meeting point
- Everyday at 9.00am and 4.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...