Central Park bike rental
- Rent a Cannondale bike for one, two, three, four or even 24 hours
- Pedal your way around the gorgeous park to experience a different side of New York City
- Receive expert advice and suggestions of staff
- Save 50% on a Central Park Sightseeing bike rental day pass
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an amazing adventure. A green oasis in the heart of one of the largest cities in the world, it is best discovered by bike. You'll not only take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also admire the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique.
Perfect for solo travelers or even families with children, Central Park Sightseeing is a fantastic choice for both the experienced and casual bike rider. Better yet, Central Park Sightseeing will provide you with all you need for your adventure--a helmet, color-coded map, basket, and chain lock, all free of charge. The only thing you'll need to provide is the desire to explore!
Rent your bike for however long you like, depending on your schedule. Rentals are available all year round.
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day, between 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019 and 9.00am to 7.00pm from 1 April through 31 October 2019.
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue New York, NY 10019
Departure points are:
- Central Park Sightseeing Store is located at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
- Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 W 110th Street Central Park North, right across the street from Central Park
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019
- 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April 2019 through 31 October 2019
Central Park, six miles long and over a mile wide, is packed with manicured landscapes, bridges and ...
Touring through lower Manhattan on a Cannondale bicycle is not to be missed, whether you're a native...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
Enjoy a fascinating day at the capital of the United States. Learn the history of the colonies, the ...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
From the producer of The Lion King, the beloved story of Aladdin comes to thrilling theatrical life ...
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum...
Kerry Washington (Scandal, Race) returns to the Broadway stage alongside Steven Pasquale (American C...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...