Central Park bike tour
- See all the famous sights of Central Park in 2 hours
- Ride a new bike from Trek or Giant with a licensed guide
- Learn the pop culture, art history, and architecture of the park
Walk your bike 1 block from the meeting location (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the park, to begin the tour. Your guide will give you instructions and a safety briefing, and then you’re on your way. This tour follows the entire length of the park, taking a 6 mile (10 km) loop.
Highlights include; Columbus Circle, Central Park Mall, Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, Bethesda Fountain, The Great Lawn, Strawberry Fields, Belvedere Castle, and many other photo perfect sights. During the 2 hour ride learn about the pop culture, art history, and architecture of the park, while stopping for photo ops.
This tour is perfect for families and anyone else who wants to see as much of Central Park as possible in a short period of time.
- Bike and lock
- Licensed tour guide
- Helmet (optional for those 14 years of age or older)
203 West 58th St., New York, NY 10019
Meet your guide at the Central Park Bike Tours and Bike Rental shop.
- Children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet, mandatory by New York State law
- Children under 8 years old must ride in a child trailer or a child seat
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- At the end of the tour you have the option to continue renting your bike
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to pick up your bike and meet your tour guide
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm and 4.00pm
- Arrive at meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Come along on your guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and let your guid...
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...