- See all the famous sights of Central Park in 2 hours
- Ride a new bike from Trek or Giant with a licensed guide
- Learn the pop culture, art history, and architecture of the park
Walk your bike 1 block from the meeting location (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the park, to begin the tour. Your guide will give you instructions and a safety briefing, and then you’re on your way. This tour follows the entire length of the park, taking a 6 mile (10 km) loop.
Highlights include; Columbus Circle, Central Park Mall, Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, Bethesda Fountain, The Great Lawn, Strawberry Fields, Belvedere Castle, and many other photo perfect sights. During the 2 hour ride learn about the pop culture, art history, and architecture of the park, while stopping for photo ops.
This tour is perfect for families and anyone else who wants to see as much of Central Park as possible in a short period of time.
- Bike and lock
- Licensed tour guide
- Helmet (optional for those 14 years of age or older)
203 West 58th St., New York, NY 10019
Meet your guide at the Central Park Bike Tours and Bike Rental shop.
- Children under the age of 14 must wear a helmet, mandatory by New York State law
- Children under 8 years old must ride in a child trailer or a child seat
- Maximum of 15 people per tour group
- At the end of the tour you have the option to continue renting your bike
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to pick up your bike and meet your tour guide
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm and 4.00pm
- Arrive at meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
Take your team and on an immersive culinary adventure with Mandala Cafe! Join cafe founder Daiken an...