Central Park by night photo safari
- Take wonderful pictures of Central Park at night
- Learn photography techniques for low-light conditions
- Master the tricks of perfect nighttime composition
Central Park can be a marvelous photography destination, even after dark. This workshop will focus on composition skills at night as well as the issues related to taking pictures in low light conditions. Night photography is challenging, but your professional photographer guide will help make sure the only raccoons in your photographs are of the four legged variety. During your photo safari, you will have the opportunity to photograph some of the park's most filmed locations and its gorgeous skyline skyline. Don’t let sunset limit your photography; it is another world after dark.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Central Park South at Fifth Avenue
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- You must bring a tripod
- This workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic knowledge from beginners to advanced hobbyists.
- Limited to eight participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Saturday: 8.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...