Central Park TV & Movie Sites walking tour
- Visit the locations from iconic films
- I Love New York, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gossip Girl and many more
- Featuring over 30 locations
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop.
- Walk where the cast of Glee dances and sing "I Love New York"
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of The Avengers, Gossip Girl, and so much more
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin feeds them in Home Alone 2
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
- Children 0-5 years old: free
22-24 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019, USA
In front of the stone wall of the N / R subway station (yellow subway line) located on 59th Street between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenues (closer to Fifth Avenue)
- Tours in English run everyday at 12.00pm
- Tours in French, German and Spanish run every Saturday at 12.00pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...