Stroll through 400 years of New York City history on this informative and entertaining 2-hour guided walking tour. Start off by exploring the early Dutch roots of the city, visit Bowling Green and the famous Charging Bull statue and then stop into historic Fraunces Tavern where George Washington bid farewell to his troops.Walk around the Financial District and vist Trinity Church and the grave of Alexander Hamilton. Spend some time at the 9/11 Memorial and the new One World Trade Center. Your guide will drop you off at Battery Park where you will enjoy a self guided portion of the tour. Board the ferry for the Statue of Liberty and get an incredible view of the Manhattan skyline on the statue's pedestal. Visit Ellis Island and learn about over 12 million immigrants who came to America during Ellis' peak years.
Downtown and 9-11 Memorial tour with pedestal access to the Statue of Liberty
- Walk in the footsteps of our Founding Fathers
- See where fortunes have been made and lost
- See an everlasting tribute to the victims you’ll never forget
- Pedestal Access to the Statue of Liberty
- Local guide
- Priority access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Crown access
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Tour guide for Statue/Ellis portion of tour
New York, NY 10004, USA
Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island section of the tour is self-guided. Your guide will drop you off in Battery Park where you will board the ferry
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) can be brought to the Statue of Liberty. There is no place to check these items, please leave them at home.
- Backpacks, strollers, and other large items are not allowed on the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2.00 USD. Rentals are cash only (locker fee not included)
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Begins at 09.00am
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
Experience a two-hour twilight cruise around New York Harbor aboard a 1929 luxury yacht, the Shearwa...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
Bike Rent NYC offers some of the highest quality bikes in the city, such as high performance hybrid ...